Kendrick Lamar Does It Again

Kendrick Lamar has released his long awaited album “DAMN.” and people all over the world are yelling “Kung-Fu Kenny”, including myself. It has been almost a year since Lamar has released his album “Untitled Unmastered” and almost two years since he released his critically acclaimed album “To Pimp a Butterfly”. The 14 track album is a perfectly constructed masterpiece that touches on topics that hit very close to home. In this album, he goes on to rap about the personality in which he posses and how he wants to change the world for the better but before he can do so, he has to change himself. The lyrics that he uses in this album are god like and he preaches about issues that really need to be put on the spotlight especially when it comes to internal struggles. I have listened to the album in its entirety numerous times and I believe it to be one of the greatest albums of all time. Although I might agree that I have some bias towards Kendrick Lamar since he is one of my favorite artists of all time, anyone who has listened to Kendrick will tell you themselves on how amazing he truly is at what he does.

2 comments to Kendrick Lamar Does It Again

1. mmaruri637 says:

this track was amazing and i was scared that Untitled Unmastered was his last

2. nholtz894 says:

I agree that K-Dot is the GOAT. I have never seen people more hyped about the release of an album before the release DAMN. He really has a strong impact on the people of this world with his captivating lyrics.